We have a strong track record in this sector, having worked with a number of Higher Education institutions, including Oxford Brookes University, The University of Oxford, Anglia Ruskin and The University of Bedfordshire. Claire has also run workshops and programmes in Schools, combining her understanding of the environment through her previous experience as a teacher with her range of training experience.
Previous workshops have included:
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Aspiring Women into Leadership programme (ILM-approved, this has been run a number of times for School clusters as well as Academy Trusts)
- Coaching Conversations (for academic staff to use with their students)
- Manager as Coach
- Positive Management and Motivation
- Team Development Days
- Assertiveness and resilience
- Career Development workshops
Contact us for more information and to discuss you needs.