Team Building/Away Days
EFL offers an innovative solution when you are looking for time out of the office with your team for team building, or a team away day. Many of us spend most of our working hours indoors, but are aware of the multiple benefits of being outdoors. A team activity in an outdoor environment allows you to focus on your objectives for the day, alongside horses who are incredible beings in developing your self-awareness and understanding.
EFL team days are great for:
- A new team who wants to spend some time together to understand each other’s strengths, develop relationships and working as a team
- A team who may spend some time working remotely from each other, to come together, re-establish connections
- A team who wants to spend some time together outdoors, having fun but also learning more about yourself and your team through working with horses
- A leadership team who wants to develop their understanding of themselves as leaders as well as how to best work together as a team
What can I expect?
We can offer half or full day solutions to meet your requirements, and would work closely with you beforehand to discuss your needs so we can tailor the day to meet these. If a full day, lunch is provided, or refreshments on a half day.
The activities themselves involve working alongside horses to achieve a variety of team objectives, for example:
- Leading a horse around a course to become aware of leadership style
- Pairing with others on an activity to understand communication preferences
- Reflecting on how we approach activities with the horses differently to identify our strengths
- Team games with the horses for teamwork and fun!
The EFL sessions are at our partner facility in Glapthorn, Northamptonshire (PE8 5BJ). There is parking available on site, or we are 15 minutes in a taxi from Corby Train Station and 30 minutes from Peterborough Train Station.
No previous experience with horses is required as all sessions are run on the ground with full supervision from qualified experts in EFL and Horse Management. Participants lead and interact with horses but do not ride them.
All safety equipment is provided and participants are fully briefed on what to expect, with the options to opt-out of any activity they do not wish to take part in.
Ideal group size is up to 10 people, but if your group is larger than this we can discuss options with you.
To make an enquiry, a booking, or to arrange a no-obligation phone conversation, please contact Claire on email@example.com.