At Soar Development we specialise in working with women to help them achieve their goals and to develop in confidence. We run the popular ‘Dream It, Do It’ one-day course within organisations as well as the ILM-approved ‘Aspiring Women into Leadership’ programme, which has been run a number of times to overwhelmingly positive feedback. We can also create a bespoke solution depending on the needs of your organisation.
Dream It, Do It
Do you have a dream for you, or your career, but have niggling doubts as to whether you’ll achieve it? Or do you have no idea what your ‘dream’ is but you just know you want something more than you currently have?
Dream It, Do It is a popular one-day personal development course for women, focusing on:
- Developing self-confidence and banishing negative thoughts that hold you back
- Understanding your strengths and how to use them to achieve what you want
- Working on your goals and creating an action plan to meet them
You’ll finish the day feeling inspired, energised and ready to move past your barriers, towards the situation that you desire. Past courses have started as a group of strangers and ended as a group of supportive women who have helped each other to decide on what they want and to grow in confidence to achieve it. The group sizes are kept small to be more welcoming and make you feel at ease.
Please contact us for further information or to book a course for your organisation.
Aspiring Women Into Leadership
This development course is designed for any woman who wishes to move into a leadership role within the workplace. It includes a range of workshops on areas such as confidence, assertiveness, leadership skills and career planning. It can also include additional optional elements such as an Emotional Intelligence assessment and action plan, and individual coaching.
Course aims and objectives:
- Develop confidence and self-beliefs, identify strategies to be effectively assertive
- Identify their strengths and how to use them in their current role and to move to future roles
- Identify their career goals and how to work towards them
- Understand what constitutes a good leader and what skills make leaders more successful
- Identify how to manage stressful situations
- Have a sound understanding of their own levels of Emotional Intelligence and how to improve this to become a better leader
- Understand how to effectively promote their own skills on an application form and at interview
Cost: the course cost is dependent on your requirements and also the schedule of workshops you desire – please contact us to discuss and to obtain a no-obligation quotation.